- Location: London (Praxis, Bethnal Green).
- Job type: Part-time (14 hrs per week)
- Duration: Fixed contract up to the 31st of March 2019 (with possibility of extension subject to funding).
- Category:Advice, Information , Legal
- Sector:Human Rights
- Salary: £11,282 (NJC point 27- £28,206 -pro rata inclusive of London Weighting)
Praxis is looking for a dedicated caseworker with good immigration knowledge to provide one-to-one specialist advice, casework and support to London-based migrant and refugee women who have experienced trafficking and/or gender-based violence, including domestic violence and exploitation, sexual violence and rape, female genital mutilation, forced prostitution, forced marriage and honour-based crimes.
We are looking for an OISC-accredited Level 2 caseworker for this post, but will consider exceptional Level 1-accredited candidates who are working towards Level 2.
Under the genuine occupational requirements set out in the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9, this post is open to women applicants only.
The post holder will need to be able to step immediately into a busy advice environment with the necessary confidence, skills and knowledge to deliver specialist advice, casework and support with minimal supervision.
To apply, please complete the application form and e-mail to [email protected]. No CVs please.
Application deadline: 26th July 2018
Interview date: 31st July 2018