Life is getting harder for migrants and refugees. But with your support, they have the power to lead strong movements for change.
We’re a small charity with a big impact. All our work is funded by generous donations and grants which helps us provide vital resources and information to migrant and migratised communities. But like others we’re facing an uncertain future.
The pandemic and cost-of-living crisis has had a big impact on migrants and those working to support them. We desperately need your help at this time.
We need your support to create strong leaders at the heart of migrant communities to ensure they have the resources they desperately need to be change-makers. Transformational change means putting the voices of marginalised and migrant groups at the heart of movements for change.
How can your gift help during this critical time?
- £20 could help us distribute our Know Your Rights guide to these migrant leaders so they are better informed and can disseminate to their communities.
- £25 could help us grow our lived experience-led Words Matter campaign and ensure migrant communities are at the forefront of creating a new, positive narrative on migration and refugee rights.
- £50 could help us continue our Migrants’ Aspiration Programme (MAP) and equip migrants with lived experience to become change leaders and empower their communities.
You can make a one-off donation, or set up a regular payment. The latter is particularly helpful, as that gives us a dependable income to help us plan our work and help support more migrants in their fights for rights and justice.
Some ways you can donate include:
- Donate here via Justgiving.
- Donate here via CAF Donate.
- Donate here via DONR.
- Text ‘MIGRANTSRIGHTS’ to 70085 to donate £5. This costs £5 plus your standard message rate.
You could also ask your employer to enable donations through payroll giving. And why not also ask them about whether they would be interested in supporting MRN? From financial contributions, to organising a fundraising event or offering us the use of staff skills and time, there are lots of ways that companies and organisations can get involved.
Contact our CEO, Fizza Qureshi ([email protected]), for more details.