MRN regularly partners up with other organisations to deliver either its projects, or to campaign on common issues. Here are a few of our current partners:
- The UK Race and Europe Network (UKREN) is a network of local and national organisations across the UK that work to combat race discrimination within a European context, through sharing information between members and co-ordinating action on race equality issues
- People & Planet is the largest student network in the UK campaigning for social and environmental justice. We envision a future in which spiraling inequality, instability, climate crisis and resource depletion are reversed, and a world in which the balance of power in society has fundamentally shifted away from the few to the many.
- Voice4Change England is a national advocate for the Black and Minority Ethnic voluntary and community sector (BMS VCS) to strengthen the BME VCS to meet the needs of disadvantaged communities.
- Barking and Dagenham Council for Voluntary Services (BDCVS) exists to support the needs of the local area’s resident, faith, community and voluntary sector.
- Latin American Women’s Rights Service (LAWRS) are a user-led, feminist and human rights organisation focused on addressing the practical and strategic needs of Latin American migrant women displaced by poverty and violence.
- Arhag Housing Association was set up in 1979 as a community organisation to support African refugees who were experiencing housing problems. Arhag registered as a housing association in 1988 and started to develop permanent homes in 1989. Arhag still, primarily, house refugees and migrants but now from all countries and continents.