You are warmly invited to a meeting of MRN’s London network.
The half day meeting will take place at EY offices (tbc) from 9:30 – 14:00 on September 12, 2018.
The exact agenda will be confirmed closer to the time, but the meeting will include looking at:
– London local government on Immigration
– Feedback from Greater London Authority (GLA) meetings
– London and the Criminal Justice System
– London and No Recourse to Public Funds
– London hearing of the People’s Permanent Tribunal on the “Violations with Impunity of the Human Rights of Migrant and Refugee Peoples.”
There will also be an opportunity for partners to raise any issues of importance to the London context.
More information will follow shortly, along with details on how to register, but please save the date!