MRN’s work is underpinned by these core values:
- Migrant- centred – MRN places at the heart of its work the experiences and perspectives of migrants to ensure it is accountable to those impacted by immigration and wider policies and practices.
- Justice for all migrants– MRN works for the rights of ALL migrants.
- Intersectional- MRN approaches its work with the understanding that people will experience multiple forms of oppression, where immigration status/migration experience is but one factor.
- Leadership– MRN strives to be daring and determined and speak ‘truth to power’ to obtain justice and equality for migrants. MRN also recognise that where it holds power, it must be held to account by those affected by the immigration systems.
- Solidarity– MRN builds the power of those affected by the immigration system and works in alliances to strengthen efforts to further the rights of all migrants.